Saturday, January 14, 2006

Number Two

I saw a picture of my second descendent on Thursday. This child is actually quite small, a mere 2 inches at this point. But I am nevertheless quite pleased with the progress so far. It was quite clear that this child has two arms and two legs, a head, a body and a vigorously beating heart. How could I not be proud?

We're excited, elated and simply thankful for another chance at making a person. Of course Jenny is doing most of the hard work right now, but I'm playing support and all that good stuff. Thanks for your prayers; number two should be here around the end of July.

6 comments:

RickCapezza said...

Congrats y'all. :-)

Rebekah said...

YIPEE!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!!

With 4 1/2 weeks till our baby arrives...
--Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

Toby said...

Thanks!

Valerie said...

Congratulatio Magister Sumpter! Tuus discipulae,
~Sabina

Larson said...

Congrats Toby - it's pretty fun see'n em swim around in there. We're going in to the same doctor you all go to on Tuesday to find out the sex of our number 2 baby! Cheer!
~Larson