Thursday, March 20, 2003

Hi all. It's been a little while. I took a trip down to the Oregon coast with my wife and other friends Jon and Deacon and their wives. It was a wonderful time of relaxing and spending time with good friends. I am incredibly thankful for spring breaks and the legacy our friendships have in Oregon on spring break.

On Monday, my wife and I broke away for a bit to meet up with my folks in Eugene. My dad took us down to a bookstore/coffee house after lunch. As it turns out, the used book store and coffee house are the front of Wipf and Stock Publishers. Wipf and Stock publishes a lot of stuff that has fallen out of publication, of which Jordan's Through New Eyes and Judges are among the better known to me. The books published there are of an amazing variety. I'm very curious as to what these folks are all about. Check out the site and see for yourself.

No comments: