Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Biblical Horizons Conference

The 2007 Biblical Horizons Annual Weeklong Bible Conference will be 23-27 July.

The topic this year is Outside the Box. Speakers on the topic will be Peter Leithart on the challenging work of Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy; Mark Horne on Ephesians; Blake Purcell on Russian Orthodoxy; James Jordan on Nazirites and Knights, including Rohmer’s film Percival. There will be other speakers and other topics as well.

More information can be found here.

3 comments:

jon said...

Are you going?

Toby said...

Yes. I'm finally within driving range, and nothing short of a disaster will keep me from the fun.

What about you?

jon said...

Not sure just yet. It will probably end up having to be a last-minute decision (imagine that). I'd really like to keep up my accidental tradition of going at least every other year (2001, 2003, 2005...), but I guess I could go two years in a row and make up for this year if I end up having to miss.