Tuesday, May 27, 2008

In Order of Cuteness

Tovia continues to eat, sleep, and grow like a normal newborn baby. We're so thankful for the first signs of what my dad calls "hockey thighs." We have every expectation that she will soon be a certified pudge thanks to mom's good milk and her hearty appetite.
This was nap time. And I assure you it only lasted for a few minutes like this.
Felicity continues to take her big sister duties very seriously.
Somehow, a week or so ago, I managed to graduate from seminary, and my son was fairly pleased with my uniform for the occasion.
The family in front of the Due West ARP Church's cemetary. The cemetary has a number of Confederate Army soldiers and veterans buried there.
From the Left: Luke Brodine, Dr. Hughes Oliphant Old, me, and (now) Dr. Terry Johnson.
Me and the kids.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Congratulations on graduating!! That's great. Your family is beautiful and we miss you guys. :-)